- Bartell Drugs names SVP merchandising
- Retailers announce relief efforts to help those affected by Washington landslide
- Bi-Lo Holdings launches Paws 'Feed the Love' Community Donation Program
- Gina Libby strives to improve pain medication legislation
- Bartell Drugs to help host event celebrating the Seahawks at the Super Bowl
SEATTLE — Bartell Drugs will kick off its annual food drive at the end of the month, the regional retail pharmacy chain said.
Bartell’s will launch the third annual Stock the Pantry food drive on Monday to benefit Northwest Harvest. The drive lasts through June 12 and is designed to replenish food bank, meal program and school food stocks in Washington’s Puget Sound area, the metropolitan area around Seattle.
“Year-round hunger is an unfortunate reality for many children and their families,” Bartell’s chairman and CEO George Bartell said. “Through the generous contributions by our customers, we’re proud to support Northwest Harvest with this effort.”