- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Bartell sponsors week of health, beauty events
- Bartell Drugs to help host event celebrating the Seahawks at the Super Bowl
- Kodak Alaris, Bartell Drugs renew partnership
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
SEATTLE — Bartell Drugs will kick off its annual food drive at the end of the month, the regional retail pharmacy chain said.
Bartell’s will launch the third annual Stock the Pantry food drive on Monday to benefit Northwest Harvest. The drive lasts through June 12 and is designed to replenish food bank, meal program and school food stocks in Washington’s Puget Sound area, the metropolitan area around Seattle.
“Year-round hunger is an unfortunate reality for many children and their families,” Bartell’s chairman and CEO George Bartell said. “Through the generous contributions by our customers, we’re proud to support Northwest Harvest with this effort.”