- Bartell donates flu vaccines to help community outreach programs through local schools of pharmacy
- IRI Pacesetter report shows strength in beauty, consumables
- Bartell's sells Chia Fremont Troll
- Bartell Drugs celebrates Seattle Space Needle's 50th anniversary
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
SEATTLE — Bartell Drugs will kick off its annual food drive at the end of the month, the regional retail pharmacy chain said.
Bartell’s will launch the third annual Stock the Pantry food drive on Monday to benefit Northwest Harvest. The drive lasts through June 12 and is designed to replenish food bank, meal program and school food stocks in Washington’s Puget Sound area, the metropolitan area around Seattle.
“Year-round hunger is an unfortunate reality for many children and their families,” Bartell’s chairman and CEO George Bartell said. “Through the generous contributions by our customers, we’re proud to support Northwest Harvest with this effort.”