- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- OCuSOFT relaunches Tears Again advanced Liposome Spray
PORTLAND, Ore. — Barista Bath and Body, a natural line of coffee-based bath and skin care products, is targeting men with its new four-step, coffee-based men's shave system.
The new B3 shave line is designed to give men "the perfect shave” utilizing a four-step process: Grind, a coffee face polish for preshave cleansing; Fix, a coffee preshave oil for lubrication; Buzz, a coffee shave cream; and Chill, a post-shave soother.
Supercharged for the skin with a jolt of java, the B3 Shave System products contain coffee; coffee oils; caffeine; vitamins A, C, E and B-complex; and natural emollients to nourish and revitalize the skin. The products are paraben-free, sulfate-free and phthalate-free. The B3 Shave System is priced at $65.
"Brewing up new additions to our award-winning B3 line will continue to be our focus because we believe in the proven benefits of coffee for bath, body and skin care products," Barista Bath and Body CEO Christine Willett said. "In prelaunch testing of our B3 Men's Shave System, the response, even from men who never before used a four-step process, was overwhelmingly positive. Quotes of 'best shave ever' and 'I'll never go back to my old way of shaving' validate that natural products can be performance-driven."