- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
SHELTON, Conn. — Banana Boat has teamed up with The Skin Cancer Foundation to raise funds for skin cancer education initiatives through a new Facebook promotion.
The sun care brand said that every consumer that takes its "sun certification" quiz on Facebook.com/BananaBoatBrand will receive a "sun certified" badge to display on their own Facebook wall and trigger a $1 donation to support The Skin Cancer Foundation's sun education initiatives, for a total donation of up to $101,000.
"With skin cancer as the leading type of cancer in the U.S., it's become increasingly important that families know how to protect themselves from the sun," said Perry Robins, The Skin Cancer Foundation president. "We are proud to partner with Banana Boat in our ongoing efforts to raise awareness for this important issue."
Click here for more information about Banana Boat and its sun education efforts.