- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
VALHALLA, N.Y. Balance Bar on Thursday introduced three new flavors — double chocolate brownie, lemon meringue crunch and s’mores.
“People on the go are always looking for the right combination of great taste, healthy nutrition, energy and convenience,” stated Erin Lifeso, Balance Bar’s director of marketing. “Our new bars –– just like our 16 original flavors –– fill the bill. Balance Bars are specially formulated to help keep busy folks nutritionally balanced and provide them with lasting energy so that they can enjoy what they love to do in their active day-to–day lives.”
All three new flavors contain 14 g of protein, 200 calories, 23 vitamins and minerals, and they adhere to the 40/30/30 nutritional model (40% of calories come from healthy carbohydrates, 30% from quality protein and 30% from dietary fat).
The bars are available as 1.76-oz. single-serve bars and are certified kosher. Suggested retail price is $1.49.