- Rite Aid, GNC extend partnership through 2019, allowing at least 300 new 'store-within-a-store' locations over five years
- Mediterranean diet may reduce risk of diabetes
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Sixteen companies producing 36% of calories from packaged foods, beverages remove 6.4 trillion calories from marketplace
NEW YORK — Bainbridge & Knight on Tuesday announced the GNC-exclusive launch of Lichi Elite Series, a weight management brand formulated for use by experienced body builders and competitive athletes.
“Backed by cutting-edge research, this is our most efficacious and advanced weight management product in the market," stated Mark Horowitz, VP sales and marketing at Bainbridge & Knight. "Our diet brand has been very well-received over the past year. With this powerful new formula and our brand equity, we are confident about successfully launching a new line extension of weight management products targeting the fitness enthusiasts."
The primary ingredients are the antioxidant-rich lychee berry, green tea extracts and SuperCitriMax Garcina fruit extract.
The new diet aid is available exclusively at the specialty retailer GNC through Dec. 31 and retails at a suggested price of $39.99.