- Study finds probiotic strain Cardioviva helps reduce cholesterol
- Study: Probiotic in first three months of life reduces incidence of gastrointestinal disorders
- At least 23,000 die from antibiotic-resistant infections each year, CDC finds
- Nordic Naturals launches allergen-free probiotic
- Survey: About half of Americans with GI issues concerned about side effects
NEW YORK — Bainbridge & Knight on Tuesday announced the introduction of Lichi Super Fruit Super Probiotic, formulated with three strains of probiotic bacteria — Bifidobacterium lactis B1-04, BioOptima Saccharomyces boulardii and Lactospore.
These multiple strains work together as part of a fastest-acting formula available, the company stated. Additionally, these patented probiotic strains are better protected from stomach acids, ensuring guaranteed delivery and maximum absorption.
A daily dose of Lichi Super Fruit Super Probiotic has been clinically proven to restore digestion, reclaim regularity, promote immunity and increase healthy bacteria levels in the digestive system. In comparison to other probiotic products, the Lichi Super Fruit Super Probiotic delivers 4 billion CFUs (colony forming units) of beneficial bacteria to the digestive tract in a single serving for most effective results.
Available at GNC, Walgreens and Rite Aid, Lichi Super Fruit Super Probiotic retails for a suggested $19.99.