- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Birds Eye launches Recipe Ready line for quick meal preparation
- Convenient meal category gets revamped with new Revolution Foods meal kits
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
PITTSBURGH — Ore-Ida's Bagel Bites brand is asking consumers to take a pledge to commit to wholesome nutrition.
The brand's “Pledge to Snack Simply” online pledge asks parents to commit a few small steps that have a big impact on a child’s daily snack-time nutrition, the brand said. For each person who takes the pledge, Bagel Bites snacks will donate $1 to Boys & Girls Clubs of America, up to $50,000.
In addition to raising money for Boys & Girls Clubs of America, those who take the pledge also will receive a $1 coupon for their next purchase of Bagel Bites pizza snacks.
Click here for more information.