- Salix Pharmaceuticals introduces Rx topical foam to treat a form of inflammatory bowel disease
- Antares announces availability of injectable methotrexate product for arthritis, psoriasis
- FDA approves easy-to-use injectable methotrexate for RA, psoriasis, juvenile arthritis
- Appropriations bill to boost funding for Lupus Research Institute's education program
- Takeda starts phase-3 trials of vedolizumab
DALLAS — Baby Magic, a family-owned baby care brand, has added four new products to its portfolio.
The four new products expand the Baby Magic line of treatment and bath items to include:
No-Rinse Wash: This wash, perfect for cleansing on-the-go, is specially formulated for baby's sensitive skin and the self-foaming application allows for cleaning baby's hair or skin without using water;
Kids Magic Bubble Bath: This tear-free, hypoallergenic formula is available in either Calming Lavender or Bubble Gum Pop;
Healing Balm — for Eczema: The balm is enriched with vitamins, aloe, oatmeal and shea butter to help with minor skin irritation and itching due to eczema, which currently affects 1-out-of-4 children. The balm features an easy stick application to target problem areas on the hands, face and body; and
Medicated Patty Cake: The patented Baby Magic Patty Cake cream-to-powder baby powder now comes in a medicated formula for children with extra sensitive skin. Unlike the original, this Patty Cake is a nongreasy, cream-to-powder formula for diaper rash treatment.
All products are hypoallergenic, paraben-free, gluten-free and produced in the United States.