- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Dr. Baker Says Co. adds new nut oil supplement to lineup
- New vitamin company to employ cause marketing as part of launch strategy
- Lancet review: Vitamin D marker for deteriorating health
Survey participants older than 55 years were more likely to seek multiple sources of dietary supplement information (33%) as compared with younger shoppers (25%), according to an online survey of more than 900 AccentHealth viewers conducted in late 2012. Referencing multiple sources for vitamin information suggests greater interest in the topic.
To see more Patient Views, click here
Patient Views is a new, exclusive consumer insights feature that appears in every edition of DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask 5,500 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.