- Registered dietitians most likely to practice what they preach
- Vitamin Shoppe announces opening of 500th store
- Council for Responsible Nutrition, Natural Products Association respond to British Medical Journal meta-analysis
- Vestcom launches shelf solution to ease confusion shopping supplements
- Upsher-Smith launches prenatal vitamin to relieve morning sickness
Survey participants older than 55 years were more likely to seek multiple sources of dietary supplement information (33%) as compared with younger shoppers (25%), according to an online survey of more than 900 AccentHealth viewers conducted in late 2012. Referencing multiple sources for vitamin information suggests greater interest in the topic.
To see more Patient Views, click here
Patient Views is a new, exclusive consumer insights feature that appears in every edition of DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask 5,500 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.