- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Report: Omega-3 supplementation can realize $4 billion in net CHD-attributed cost savings
NEW YORK — The first of the baby boomers will be celebrating their 65th birthdays this year, and that means more pills. That may help explain why sales of liquid vitamins are up. Joint Juice recently answered that call with the launch of its Joint Juice Easy Shot supplement, which affords a full day’s supply of glucosamine plus chondroitin, vitamin D3 and vitamin C for those consumers looking for a pill alternative.
The article above is part of the DSN Category Review Series.
For the complete Vitamins/Minerals Sell-Through Report, including extensive charts, data and more analysis, click here.