- MinuteClinic, Florida Hospital Medical Group enter clinical affiliation
- Fourth annual Retail Clinician Education Congress brings together retail healthcare professionals
- GPhA announces executive committee, board of directors
- Walgreens plugs into Orlando market with on-site electric charging stations
- Axium receives 2011 SMART award from ACG Orlando
LAKE MARY, Fla. — The Orlando, Fla., chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth has selected independent specialty pharmacy provider Axium Healthcare Pharmacy as the winner of one of its top awards.
ACG Orlando selected Axium as the recipient of the 2011 SMART Award in the Healthcare & Life Sciences category. ACG Orlando recognizes companies each year based on the value they bring to the region in terms of corporate culture, growth, business creativity and economic contribution.
“We’re proud to be recognized as a recipient of the 2011 SMART Awards,” Axium president and CEO Mark Montgomery said in a statement. “It is through consistent hard work and commitment of the Axium team that has driven the company’s significant growth over the past few years.”