- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Study: POC testing for infectious diseases could spell opportunity for community pharmacy
LAKE MARY, Fla. Independent specialty pharmacy provider Axium Healthcare Pharmacy is celebrating 10 years in business, Axium said Wednesday.
The company first opened in 2000 in a 10,000-sq.-ft. facility in Altamonte Springs, Fla., moving into a 45,000-sq.-ft. facility in Lake Mary, Fla., in 2005. Two years later, it had opened three new locations, in Mississippi, Tennessee and Puerto Rico, and now employs around 125 people.
“Over the past 10 years, Axium has been able to grow considerably without losing our primary focus, taking care of the patient,” Axium president and CEO Mark Montgomery said. “Axium has become an essential national specialty pharmacy provider to assist patients with their medication needs.”