- Axe Detailer Shower Tool
- New products boast affordable indulgence
- Predominantly Spanish-speaking Hispanics tend to be brand-loyal, despite economic conditions
- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Unilever to market Axe shower gel with new ad campaign and packaging
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J. — Following the successful launch of Anarchy For Her Bodyspray, Unilever’s Axe is now expanding its For Her product line with the new Anarchy and Anarchy II For Her shower gels.
"Axe talks to our more than 1 million female social media fans every day," stated Rob Candelino, VP marketing for Unilever U.S. Skincare. "Axe Girls made it clear they wanted more than a bodyspray, so we delivered with the Anarchy For Her shower gels."
Complete with new packaging, Axe Anarchy and Anarchy II For Her shower gels are available in two fragrance variants, crafted by the fragrance house Givaudan:
- Anarchy For Her: A fresh fragrance with the scent of blackcurrant, jasmine and a touch of rose. Finishing with coconut and rich woods scents, the flirty fragrance will keep her feeling rejuvenated all day long.
- Anarchy II For Her: Acombination of apple and mandarin, paired with a hint of jasmine petals. The fragrance finishes with vanilla and sandalwood.
During the month of August, Axe is asking girls to visit Instagram.com/TheAXEEffect and post pictures of their favorite grooming and fashion products — from shoes, to showers, to sunglasses — to be featured in the 31-day Anarchy For Her Instagram Challenge.
AXE Anarchy and Anarchy II For Her shower gels are available at food, drug and mass retail outlets, as well as online retailers, with a suggested retail price of $3.99.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.