- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- PriceGrabber survey reveals consumer shopping trends for BTS season
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J. Unilever’s Axe brand for men is launching for 2008 an all-over body fragrance and a convenient pocket-sized body spray for the guy on the go.
Available as of March is the new Proximity all-over body fragrance from Axe. Proximity is available in three fragrances: Bergamot, which is a vibrant fragrance with distinct masculinity and a zesty citrus edge; Amber, which is a modern oriental fragrance with a soul of sheer amber; and Vetyver, which has the freshness of ginger and pepper blends with the sensuality of exotic woods, amber and musk. Each fragrance retails for $4.99.
Also available in March is the new Axe Bullet, a pocket-sized deodorant body spray that is packaged in a .15-ounce device. It is available in four Axe fragrances in the following combinations: 2-pack Essence, 4-pack Clix, 4-pack Essence and 4-pack multi (Clix, Essence, Phoenix and Vice). The suggested retail price is $2.99 for a 2-pack and $4.99 for a 4-pack.