- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Pharmavite VitaMelts climb to No. 12 spot
There is really no one factor driving sales of supplements today; there are a lot of factors. Consumer awareness and positive perception is on an upward trajectory, thanks in part to a number of published studies establishing the health benefit and need for supplements like vitamin D. The recession also has fostered consumer gravitation toward more self-care solutions.
The article above is part of the DSN Category Review Series. For the complete Supplements Mid-Year Report, including extensive charts, data and more analysis, click here.