- Bloomberg: CEO of Brazil's Pague Menos open to CVS, Walgreens deals
- L'Oréal's The Body Shop buys majority stake in Emporio Body Store in Brazil
- Coty, Piaggio Group to develop fragrances under Vespa name
- Coty posts Q2 results, looks to top-line growth in second half
- Coty Beauty U.S. appoints SVP sales
NEW YORK — Coty and Avon inked a deal under which Avon Brazil will market and sell select Coty fragrances and its ancillaries through Avon's 1.5 million independent sales representatives in Brazil.
Although the details are still being finalized, the intent is for Avon to carry a collection of Coty's celebrity and lifestyle fragrances in the Avon Brochure in Brazil, the companies said in a joint statement.
The arrangement is subject to final documentation, which the companies plan to complete over the next few months.