- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Q&A: Genetic profiling with Dr. Anita Goel of Nanobiosym
PHOENIX — Avella Specialty Pharmacy on Thursday was recognized in Chief Executive magazine’s first list of the “Mid-Market Elite.” Avella joins other highly-regarded companies, including Twitter, LinkedIn and LifeLock, in receiving this honor that is given to 100 companies.
The winners were selected based on their strengths in the following key areas: superior growth, a track record of innovation, an exceptional corporate culture, charismatic leadership and a compelling business model. Avella Specialty Pharmacy represented the only pharmacy operator on the list.
“It is exciting to learn that Avella has been recognized as a top performing company,” said Avella president Keith Cook. “We are honored to be included on such a prestigious list and joined by other companies that are driving innovation and excellence.”
Chief Executive magazine worked in partnership with GE Capital and the National Center for the Middle Market (Fisher School of Business) at Ohio State University to select 100 honorees from a pool of more than 197,000 public and private companies. The publication specifically called out Avella as the premier provider in the specialty pharmacy industry.