- White paper aims to guide oncologists' specialty pharmacy selection
- Avella joins limited-distribution network for orally administered cancer drug
- Avella Specialty Pharmacy joins limited distribution network for Imbruvica
- Avella to provide services to Medicaid patients through partnership with Care1st
- Avella Specialty Pharmacy included on Inc. 5000 list
PHOENIX — Ernst & Young has named Avella Specialty Pharmacy founder and CEO John Musil as a finalist for a regional award.
Avella said Musil had been shortlisted for the Entrepreneur of the Year 2013 Award in the Mountain Desert region, which includes Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico. Avella is headquartered in Phoenix.
"I am honored to be a finalist for such a prestigious award," Musil said. "To be named the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year would be a tremendous achievement, but even being recognized as a finalist is incredible."
The company said the awards program recognizes high-growth entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in areas including innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their business and communities. Award winners will be announced at a special gala event on June 20 at the Denver Center for Performing Arts.