- Pedigree, 'Annie' raise $1 million to help dogs
- Survey: Many social media users with health conditions willing to share health data
- Walgreens' cough-cold offering to be featured on TaskRabbit app
- Kroger named 2013 Retailer of the Year by Wine Enthusiast magazine
- MidWest Gloves & Gear introduces 'Ninja Turtles'-themed products
SAN FRANCISCO A creator of customized mobile phone covers and electronic devices has developed designs that feature images from the Academy Award-winning film “Avatar.”
“‘Avatar’ featured iconic imagery and memorable characters that captivated movie-goers around the world,” said Coveroo’s CEO and co-founder Karl Jacob. “Coveroo brings these characters and images to consumer’s phones and other personal electronics using our unique HighColor and Laser Engraving process.”
Coveroo will initially offer 20 designs from the film for purchase at Coveroo.com. Fans can pick from a selection of engraved and vibrant HighColor “Avatar” characters and scenes, with prices starting at $19.95.