- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- Q&A: Genetic profiling with Dr. Anita Goel of Nanobiosym
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Old Orchard for Kids adds new flavors
DENVER Weight-management products maker Atkins Nutritionals has introduced five new products for its Advantage, Day Break and Endulge lines.
"We constantly listen to our customers so we can bring them the best-tasting bars and snacks, without the added sugars and extra carbs. The concept of a low-carb cookie tested extremely well with Atkins followers and weight-conscious consumers," said Atkins CEO Monty Sharma. "Our new products will help people manage their weight without sacrificing great taste, enabling them to enjoy Atkins as a healthy lifestyle."
New Atkins products include:
- Advantage -- coconut almond delight bar (SRP $6.99 for a five-pack) and chocolate chip cookie dough bar (SRP $9.49 for a five-pack);
- Day Break -- chocolate hazelnut bar (SRP $6.49 for a five-pack); and
Endulge -- chewy peanut butter cookie (SRP $5.99 for a five-pack) and double chocolate chunk cookie (SRP $5.99 for a five-pack).
The new flavors will be available online and in stores nationwide Oct. 31.