- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Kind Healthy Snacks launches granola bars
DENVER — Atkins Nutritionals is expanding its Day Break line with six new breakfast-inspired products.
New to the Atkins Day Break lineup are:
Breakfast shakes with resealable, twist-off caps in wild berry, creamy chocolate and strawberry banana flavors. Day Break shakes carry a suggested retail price of $6.99 for four shakes;
High-fiber soft-baked breakfast squares in blueberry almond and oatmeal cinnamon flavors, which cost $6.99 for five baked squares; and
Cherry pecan bars, which retail for $6.99 for five bars.
The new Day Break flavors will be available wherever Atkins products are sold nationwide by May.