- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Study: Pharmacist intervention improves shingles vaccine rate
- Google testing contact lens that works as glucose meter
- Chickenpox vaccine does not appear to increase incidence of shingles, study finds
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
VISTA, Calif. — BioFilm on Wednesday launched Astroglide Natural product, a water-based and latex-safe personal lubricant made with all-natural botanical ingredients.
"Our enhanced Astroglide Natural is perfect for the consumer who desires all-natural or organic products," BioFilm CEO Lisa O'Carroll said. "Natural-themed stores and products continue to explode in popularity throughout the country, and we worked hard to be a part of that growth."