- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Study: Whooping cough vaccine may not prevent infection
- At least 23,000 die from antibiotic-resistant infections each year, CDC finds
- Chickenpox vaccine does not appear to increase incidence of shingles, study finds
- HPV vaccination rates among girls stalled in 2012, CDC says
VISTA, Calif. — BioFilm on Wednesday launched Astroglide Natural product, a water-based and latex-safe personal lubricant made with all-natural botanical ingredients.
"Our enhanced Astroglide Natural is perfect for the consumer who desires all-natural or organic products," BioFilm CEO Lisa O'Carroll said. "Natural-themed stores and products continue to explode in popularity throughout the country, and we worked hard to be a part of that growth."