- KareCo brings hair brush collection to mass market
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- Out of Africa continues support of West African women, children with sponsorship
- Study: Antivirals like Tamiflu, Relenza reduce deaths among children critically ill with the flu
- Insight Pharmaceuticals launches Nix Complete Lice Elimination Kit
VISTA, Calif. — Astroglide on Tuesday announced the launch of its new Astroglide Sensitive Skin Gel, a thicker personal lubricant formulated without common ingredients known to irritate sensitive skin.
Citing the International Society of Dermatology, Astroglide reported that nearly 50% of the total American population suffers from skin sensitivity, with more women suffering from this affliction than men. "Astroglide Sensitive Skin Gel addresses the needs of this large population of people who have either never tried a personal lubricant because of sensitivity concerns, or who have stopped using personal lubricants because of irritation," the company stated.
Astroglide Sensitive Skin Gel is free from alcohol, glycerin, fragrances or parabens and also contains aloe vera and chamomile flower extract.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.