- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Brand medicines at retail pharmacy to no longer be covered by Tricare for Life
FRISCO, Texas — Same-store sales for specialty pharmacy group Assured Pharmacy rose 31.2% in November, compared with the year-ago period.
The company said the rise also represented a 6% increase over total sales in October.
"We are pleased with our November sales results and our continued patient growth with 3,182 patients serviced in the month of November," said Robert DelVecchio, Assured Pharmacy CEO. "As these sales figures reflect, we remain on track for increased sales and market share growth, improved earnings at the store level and stronger cash flow."