- Study: Daily aspirin use may reduce risk of ovarian cancer by 20%
- Harvard Heart Letter: Many consumers who supplement with aspirin don't need to
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
DALLAS — Aspirinpod recently launched its Aspirinpod emergency aspirin container — a small heart-shaped container that can be carried on a key chain.
Aspirinpod is a reminder to have aspirin with you at all times in the event of a heart attack, noted company founder Patti Frenette.
The small container, which does not include the aspirin, is large enough for two 325-mg tablets or four 81-mg tablets. Suggested retail price is $2.99.