- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- NACDS supports bill to curb Rx abuse, safeguard patients
- Supervalu launches fleet of natural gas-powered trucks out of Virginia
- Mintel: Energy drink category up despite health concerns
LOS ANGELES – Arrowhead Brand 100% Natural Spring Water on Thursday announced the launch of the .5 L ReBorn bottle in California.
The .5L ReBorn bottle is made of 50% recycled plastic (i.e., rPET), which requires 15% less energy to produce than bottles made from all-new materials. Additionally, bottles made of rPET can be continually recycled and reused.
Arrowhead, the West Coast brand of Nestlé Waters North America's portfolio of regional spring water brands, is working to impact recycling on a broad scale by partnering with organizations like Keep America Beautiful, to help people take individual action, and Recycling Reinvented, to advocate for extended producer responsibility legislation — with the goal of improving PET beverage bottle recycling rates to 60% by 2018.
To celebrate the November launch of the new bottle design, Arrowhead and Keep California Beautiful — a division of the Keep America Beautiful local affiliate program — will celebrate America Recycles Day on Nov. 15 by hosting a volunteer recycling and beautification event in San Francisco.