- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. — Armada Health Care has integrated its ApproveRx prior authorization system with a pharmacy software system made by KeyCentrix, the companies said.
Armada and KeyCentrix announced the integration of ApproveRx with RxKey. ApproveRx is a Web-based platform designed to streamline the prior authorization process for prescribers and pharmacies. Armada is a group-purchasing and channel-management organization for specialty pharmacies.
"The integration of the ApproveRx solution is a powerful complement to the configurable workflow of RxKey," KeyCentrix president Elie Khalife said. "KeyCentrix continuously seeks opportunities to improve workflow and efficiencies for our customers. We are pleased to be leading the industry in offering this integrated solution to positively impact pharmacy operations."