- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. — Specialty pharmacy services company Armada Health Care and Definitive Homecare Solutions have signed a deal whereby Definitive Homecare's CPR+ specialty pharmacy software will integrate with Armada's service offerings, the two companies said.
The combination will give CPR+ customers access to Armada's value-added services and the ability to integrate those services within their pharmacy workflow system. Armada members that don't use CPR+ will have access to discount pricing for the software.
"CPR+ has long been the leader in the home infusion pharmacy industry, and that industry has high-touch patient care needs similar to those of specialty pharmacies," Armada CEO Larry Irene said. "Definitive Homecare has built on that background and tailored CPR+ for specialty pharmacy needs, providing tremendous value to pharmacies across the nation."