- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. Armada Health Care’s seventh annual Specialty Pharmacy Summit next May is expected to have a 30% increase in attendance, Armada said Monday.
This year’s summit, which took place at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, attracted more than 300 organizations and more than 1,000 professionals. The summit also will be held at the Wynn next year, from May 10 to 13.
“Our full conference agenda, renowned speakers, networking opportunities and first-class venue are meticulously chosen to maximize the experience of all participants,” Armada president Robert Irene said. “The 2011 Armada Summit will offer a robust and comprehensive forum for our industry partners. This annual meeting is indisputably the premier national event for the specialty pharmacy industry.”