- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
NEW YORK — Specialty pharmacy purchasing and channel management group Armada Health Care and healthcare services company Amerinet will provide services to each other's members under a co-marketing agreement, the two companies said Monday.
Amerinet members will receive access to Armada's specialty pharmacy services, while Armada will also provide members technology services, network access, limited-distribution products and others. Meanwhile, Armada members will receive Amerinet's contract portfolio of medical surgical and other non-pharmaceutical products.
"We consider the new partnership with Amerinet a landmark opportunity for the membership of both organizations," Armada CEO Larry Irene said. "It creates mutual value that will translate beyond savings for member organizations and directly benefit our pharmaceutical partners and, most importantly, the patients."