- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
NEW YORK — Specialty pharmacy purchasing and channel management group Armada Health Care and healthcare services company Amerinet will provide services to each other's members under a co-marketing agreement, the two companies said Monday.
Amerinet members will receive access to Armada's specialty pharmacy services, while Armada will also provide members technology services, network access, limited-distribution products and others. Meanwhile, Armada members will receive Amerinet's contract portfolio of medical surgical and other non-pharmaceutical products.
"We consider the new partnership with Amerinet a landmark opportunity for the membership of both organizations," Armada CEO Larry Irene said. "It creates mutual value that will translate beyond savings for member organizations and directly benefit our pharmaceutical partners and, most importantly, the patients."