- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- New Zim's Advanced, Arnica Max skin care items launch from Perfecta Products
- C&D pledges to increase in-store gummy vitamin sampling by 60%
- Study: Many younger men use facial moisturizers
- C&D to expand manufacturing capacity of gummy vitamins by 75%
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — World Care Products, a manufacturer and marketer of air care products, has teamed up with Church & Dwight as a licensee of the Arm & Hammer Brand for its new air care category.
New Arm & Hammer air care products are available in a variety of formats and fragrances to meet the consumers' needs. The Arm & Hammer branded products will include two different aerosol spray formats, solid gel cone, gel beads, two different scented candle formats, plug-in scented oil and decor scent gel refill, all available in five different scents.
"Our team at World Care Products is thrilled to be the distributor and licensee of such a well-known and respected brand as Arm & Hammer and believe that our odor neutralizing & fragrance technology capabilities combined with Church & Dwight's trusted & innovative approach to the marketplace is a winning position for our consumers," said a company representative. "Our introduction of Arm & Hammer in the air care market is consistent with Church & Dwight's mission to provide their customers with innovative products that integrate technology and convenience with sophisticated design at a value price"