- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
NEW YORK — Arizona Beverages is saluting American icon and sports legend Joe DiMaggio with the launch of a lightly carbonated espresso drink called Joltin' Joe.
Joltin' Joe is a light, all-natural drink made with natural espresso coffee and features a clean, smooth taste followed by a subtle, bubbly effect, the company said. It contains 80-mg of caffeine and touts 50 calories per 8-oz. serving. Joltin' Joe is packaged in 16-oz. aluminum cans that feature Joe DiMaggio, as well as historical photos and headlines from his 56-game hitting streak. Joltin' Joe joins Arizona's portfolio that includes Arnold Palmer half & half and Jack Nicklaus' Golden Bear lines.
The beverage will be available in New York metro area in mid-September and will continue to roll out nationally throughout the year.