- New men's grooming tool tackles sharp facial hair
- Gothica Lolita Wigs, Rockstar Wigs launch new 'doll-look' cosmetics line
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
NEW YORK — Beauty brand Ardell — a maker of faux eyelashes, brow cosmetics and accessories — is enhancing its collection of false lashes with a string of new launches slated for spring 2014.
The new lashes include:
Double Individual Lashes: Individual lashes are now twice as thick, featuring 20 strands per lash. They are available in three lengths — short, medium and long.
Color Impact Individual Lashes: Its Color Impact color-enhancing lashes are now available in individuals to add a pop of color. The color-enhancing shades are interspersed with black to create a natural look. The medium-length individual lashes are available in blue, plum or wine.
Ombré Lash Collection: Inspired by the popular hair and nail color trend, ombré lashes have a subtle gradation of color with a black base that fades into a pop of color at the tip.
Black Tie Lashes: Add a little magic to eyes with six lashes embellished and enhanced with black jewels, gunmetal shimmer and dark stones. Viewed from afar, the lashes appear long and thick. Up close, the surprise will be the shimmer and dark sparkle illuminating eyes.
Corset Lash Collection: Features sexy crisscross lash styles, similar to corset lacing. The lashes provide fullness, length and width to natural lashes.