- CFC inhalers to be phased out by end of year, FDA says
- Federal government must find alternatives to rescheduling hydrocodone combination drugs
- EMD Serono releases redesigned injector pen for infertility
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- CVS Caremark study: More education needed on genetic testing in prescribing antiplatelet drugs
PHOENIXVILLE, Pa. — Arctic Ease recently rolled out a new compression wrap that cools skin to an optimal healing temperature of just above 59 degrees F without ice or refrigeration. Arctic Ease relies on a proprietary thermodynamic technology that absorbs heat from the body using a patented blend of custom woven cotton substrates, water and inert materials that remain cool to the touch for three hours of therapy.