- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- Rite Aid posts $118.1 million profit for fiscal year 2013
- Report: Amazon tests public delivery lockers in Seattle, New York retailers
- Rite Aid opens 'next generation' Wellness store, reports September sales
- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
PHOENIXVILLE, Pa. — Arctic Ease has become available in Rite Aid stores, the manufacturer said.
Arctic Ease announced the available of its cold-compression cryotherapy wrap at Rite Aid's more than 4,600 stores.
"Making Arctic Ease available at Rite Aid stores nationwide is the next step for growing our brand and will increase our retail presence and allow us to reach more consumers in need of innovative pain relief," Arctic Ease president and CEO Carol Forden said. "For years, the public has not had an alternative to ice packs, but now they will be able to treat their minor injuries faster, without the pain and risk of damage to the skin associated with cold therapy with the Arctic Ease technology that is now available."