- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
PHOENIXVILLE, Pa. — Arctic Ease has become available in Rite Aid stores, the manufacturer said.
Arctic Ease announced the available of its cold-compression cryotherapy wrap at Rite Aid's more than 4,600 stores.
"Making Arctic Ease available at Rite Aid stores nationwide is the next step for growing our brand and will increase our retail presence and allow us to reach more consumers in need of innovative pain relief," Arctic Ease president and CEO Carol Forden said. "For years, the public has not had an alternative to ice packs, but now they will be able to treat their minor injuries faster, without the pain and risk of damage to the skin associated with cold therapy with the Arctic Ease technology that is now available."