- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Vita Coco celebrates anniversary with new lemonade flavor
- Coca-Cola, GMCR enter partnership
- Sixteen companies producing 36% of calories from packaged foods, beverages remove 6.4 trillion calories from marketplace
- IRI's 2013 'Pacesetters' deliver healthy benefits, innovation
IRVINE, Calif. — True Drinks, a beverage provider, has launched a multi-pack sales unit for AquaBall Naturally Flavored Water. The pack contains six individual, 12-oz. bottles and is available in four flavors: Berry, Fruit Punch, Grape and Orange.
"AquaBall Naturally Flavored Water has become a national brand and this is a natural component of the brand's evolution" Lance Leonard, CEO of True Drinks, said. "The time is right for us to expand our portfolio and generate line extensions to include pack-size variations."
Jason Dorfman, national director of sales for True Drinks, added, "Our focus is always about generating brand growth through general availability and product trial. We believe we have the finest children's beverage offering available, and we aim to make AquaBall available to children everywhere. In 2014, we plan to move into new channels to include mass merchants and large format retailers. The 6-pack sales unit is the perfect package to meet the needs of our consumers who have tried the product and now have made AquaBall a routine purchase."