- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
AUSTIN, Texas — Specialty pharmacy provider The Apothecary Shops has opened its 18th store, the company said Monday.
TAS Specialty Pharmacy, an affiliate of Phoenix-based The Apothecary Shops of Deer Valley, opened a full-service specialty pharmacy with a compounding lab in Austin, Texas. The 2,500-sq.-ft. pharmacy will specialize in cancer, transplants, infectious diseases, fertility, women’s health, pain management, eye diseases and animal health.
“As we move forward with our expansion strategy, we chose Austin because of its consistent growth and tremendous potential,” The Apothecary Shops president Keith Cook said. “Our research also indicated that our specialty focus would be a good fit for the community.”