- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- A shot in the arm for pharmacy
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- MedFolio launches electronic pillbox to improve patient adherence
- Q&A with Nathan Mott: McKesson launches Mobile Delivery app
WASHINGTON — The American Pharmacists Association has elected Steven Simenson as its president for the 2012-2013 term, the group said.
Simenson, president and managing partner of Goodrich Pharmacy, a six-store chain based in Ramsey, Minn., will succeed Jenelle Sobotka; he also was elected to a second term on the APhA's board of trustees. Daniel Hussar of Philadelphia was elected as honorary president for 2012-2013.
In addition, the APhA elected two new members to its board of trustees: Jean-Venable Goode, of Richmond, Va.; and Daniel Buffington, of Tampa, Fla. They will serve three-year terms and will be installed at the APhA's annual meeting in New Orleans next March, the group said.