- Coming to Weis shelves: Lichi superfruit diet supplement
- Welmedix’s First Degree taps into burn cream market
- Banana Boat develops new multibenefit sunscreen lotions
- Value, at-home products color hair care sector
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
MONTVALE, N.J. — Grocer A&P has announced the launch of a brand-new line of Angus beef in its stores.
Woodson & James choice Angus beef, exclusive to A&P banner stores, will replace the current beef steak and roast offerings in all A&P, Pathmark, Superfresh, Waldbaum's and Food Emporium stores beginning May 27.
The new and exclusive Woodson & James Angus beef line features U.S. Department of Agriculture choice Angus beef that is grain-fed and single-sourced.
All stores also will feature new in-store Woodson & James signage. Associates from the meat department, outfitted in Woodson & James aprons, will be on hand to offer simple preparation and cooking tips, as well as information about the new beef line.