- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Skeeter Snacks to launch in New England Walgreens
- Global survey: Consumers will spend more for products befitting a healthier lifestyle
BERKELEY, Calif. — An organic food brand is bringing pizza to the table.
Annie's announced that it has launched the new family-sized rising crust frozen pizza. Made with organic ingredients, the new item is available in uncured pepperoni, four cheese and BBQ recipe chicken varieties.
"More and more, parents want convenient comfort foods made with higher quality ingredients for their families," Annie's chief mom officer Sarah Bird said. "Annie's remains committed to answering that call. Frozen pizza is a mainstay in millions of homes across the country — and now, families can choose an option made with organic ingredients that features the delicious taste people have come to expect from Annie's, in a size large enough to feed the whole family."
Annie's rising crust frozen pizza will be available this fall at retailers nationwide, including Kroger, Safeway, Target and more, for a suggested retail price of $7.99.