- Annie Chun's shakes up ramen noodles with new product line
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- Celebrity Apprentice finale comes down to who better promos two DeLish ice cream brands
- Cos. milk new products in struggling sector
- Coming to Weis shelves: Lichi superfruit diet supplement
SAN RAFAEL, Calif. — Annie Chun's is introducing a new line of organic, fresh-cooked noodles.
Annie Chun's Organic FreshPak Noodles are vegan, low-fat noodles that can be prepared in less than five minutes on the stove or in the microwave and are available in three authentic varieties, including chow mein, buckwheat soba and Japanese-style udon. The noodles can be enjoyed hot or cold, and are ideal for stir-frying, soups and salads, the company said.
Each flavor of Organic FreshPak Noodles carries a suggested retail price of $3.18 per 12-oz. package and all are available at Whole Foods nationwide beginning this month.