- Stella Artois launches new cider to market on May 13
- Cider follows craft beer trend
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- Celebrity Apprentice finale comes down to who better promos two DeLish ice cream brands
- Cos. milk new products in struggling sector
BOSTON — Boston Beer’s Angry Orchard Cider Co., the top-selling cider company in the United States, according to IRI data, has introduced a new innovative fall and winter seasonal cider — Angry Orchard Cinnful Apple. Cinnful Apple, a limited-edition release, is Angry Orchard’s first cider made with American culinary apples.
The cider makers at Angry Orchard used apples from Washington state and cinnamon to make a cider with a spicy flavor profile that pairs well with holiday drinking occasions and a variety of foods.
Cinnful Apple is available in six packs for a suggested retail price of $7.99 to $9.99, and in variety 12-packs with three other Angry Orchard styles — Crisp Apple, Traditional Dry and Apple Ginger — for a SRP of $14.99 to $17.99.