- Actavis to acquire Forest Labs. for approximately $25 billion
- Actavis' Lo Loestrin Fe patent upheld
- Actavis enters into agreement with Mylan, Famy Care regarding generic Generess FE
- Actavis, Forest Laboratories receive request for additional information from FTC
- Actavis applies for approval of generic version of Absorica
WESTON, Fla. — One of Anda's executives is moving to Actavis after 12 years at Anda.
Anda VP purchasing Marc Falkin has announced that he is leaving the company, and will join Actavis as VP marketing, pricing and contract operations for the Parsippany, N.J.-based drug maker's generics business. Anda executive director of purchasing Anthony Mihelich will assume Falkin's responsibilities in the interim.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.