- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
NEW YORK — More "Chuggington" adventures from Anchor Bay Entertainment are coming to DVD this spring.
"Chuggers to the Rescue," the latest "Chuggington" installment, will hit retail on April 5. In this six-episode DVD, everyone’s favorite trainee trio is set to save the day and teach preschoolers gentle lessons about emergency preparedness and responsibility.
Chuggers Wilson, Brewster and Koko help one another out of jams, learn emergency rescue skills and take on new responsibilities while they — and young trainees at home — learn about patience, accountability, following instructions and how to get the job done. The action-packed DVD features appearances from special “Chuggington” friends Calley, Dunbar, Zephie and Mtambo.
The 62-minute DVD will retail for $16.98.