- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- Chobani gives a boost to Team USA on the journey to Sochi
NEW YORK — Anchor Bay Entertainment is bringing a story of love and family to DVD this spring.
"Your Love Never Fails," starring Elisa Donovan, centers around Laura (Donovan), a woman who is raising her 9-year-old daughter while trying to excel in her career as an investment banker in New York. After Laura's estranged husband, Dylan, files for joint custody for their daughter, Laura must return to her hometown in Texas and soon learns to re-prioritize her life.
"Your Love Never Fails" will arrive in stores nationwide April 5 for a suggested retail price of $19.98.