- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- Rexall taps savvy vet Kelly for top merchant role
- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
ADA, Mich. — Amway's line of vitamin, mineral and dietary supplements has tapped a world-class distance runner to be its new spokeswoman.
Kara Goucher will represent the Nutrilite brand at the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon series, in which Nutrilite is a sponsor. Goucher will represent the brand at several of these races by speaking at race events and appearing at the Nutrilite mobile brand experience during race weekend. Her name and likeness also will appear online and in print in various Nutrilite marketing efforts, the company said.
“Kara Goucher is an excellent fit for the optimal health philosophy of the Nutrilite brand,” said Jori Hartwig, VP marketing for Amway North America. “People actively pursuing a healthy lifestyle — whether they’re elite athletes or weekend warriors — can relate to and be inspired by her commitment to her sport and to her family’s well-being.”