- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- 5 Big Ideas from the 2013 Industry Issues Summit
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — Amstel Light said its wheat beer now is available in bottles in select U.S. markets.
After launching in draught in seven markets in September 2011, fans of the beer now will be able to find Amstel Wheat on the shelves of their local retailers in the Northeast region, Chicago and Minneapolis, the company announced.
"After positive feedback from our fans who were able to experience Amstel Wheat in draught in the last year, Amstel decided to bring Amstel Wheat to bottles," said Yonathan Bendesky, brand manager at Amstel Light. "We were truly proud to produce this pure hefeweizen, one without additives or flavoring, which makes this beer style stand apart from its Belgian and American counterparts. This brew is approachable with high level of complexity with different fruit and floral notes from what's out there now."
Amstel Wheat 12-oz. bottles will be available in six and 12-packs in select retail locations.